With a team that includes some of the most experienced senior professionals in the mobile telecommunications industry, we are uniquely placed to offer advice on a wide range of issues and challenges. Whether you’re a building owner needing to improve capacity and coverage or a mobile operator with a problem to solve in a specific area, we have the expertise and decades-long experience to help you find the right solution.
By definition, our consultancy services are bespoke. You tell us how you’d like us to help and we’ll propose an approach that will give you the answers and insights you need.
Our recent consultancy assignments include:
- Advising a mobile operator on possible options for solving an issue with on-train coverage
- Advising a building owner on possible options for upgrading mobile capacity within the building
- Carrying out operator by operator benchmarking services, on behalf of a neutral host provider
- Creating design guidelines on behalf of a mobile operator
- Carrying out an end-to-end trial of a new piece of equipment, on behalf of a mobile operator
- Conducting a benchmarking exercise for a mobile operator, to allow them to understand how their service compares to that of their competitors, in specific locations
Because of Cellular Asset Management’s long experience of working with mobile operators, equipment manufacturers and suppliers and end clients such as building owners, we are well placed to deliver projects that include the management of multiple suppliers from throughout the mobile industry.
We can propose vendor-neutral solutions, provide information for your business case presentation or produce a report to form the basis of a tender for services.
For further information please contact us.