Testing & measurement
One of Cellular Asset Management Services’ key skill-sets is in the area of thorough and accurate testing and measurement. This forms a critical foundation for delivering a high-quality service in other areas, such as design and trouble-shooting.
In areas such as Continuous Wave (CW) measurement, our combination of highly experienced engineers and the best possible equipment allow us to achieve the accurate and consistent results that underpin an appropriate system design. We have more than 20 years’ experience conducting CW measurements for network operators and other demanding clients, and as part of system design exercises.
Cellular Asset Management Services’ engineers are experienced in the following types of testing and measurement:
- Multi-operator existing coverage measurements, including indoor environments
- Continuous Wave (CW) testing
- Data post-processing and reporting
- Drive, on-train and other on-the move testing
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting
- Pre-/post-integration testing and commissioning
Our engineers have experience of using test equipment from the following manufacturers:
- Ascom (including TEMS Investigation)
- Anite (including NEMO)
- Rohde & Schwarz (including Romes)
We undertook the testing and commissioning of one of the main Olympic venues in London 2012 – just one of our many assignments in high profile venues.
For further information please contact us.